Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Welcome to my blog!


Hello all! I've decided that in order to better promote my Etsy shop and share my designs, as well as document our growing family and some of the things we're struggling through as a family, I'd start this blog!


My name is Jessica. I have two gorgeous little blue-eyed boys, Laithan and Lachlan. Laithan will soon be 4 years old and Lachlan will be 2! I can't believe how fast it has flown by. I have been on this crazy journey with Jason, my blue-eyed husband, for 6 years now.


Laithan and Lachlan
Jason is working full-time on the nightshift making for an interesting schedule for us all. I am recently become a full-time stay at home mommy and I am loving it. This is truly the answer to so many prayers. As a source of extra income and in an effort to switch roles with Jason, I also sell Mary Kay Cosmetics and have opened my own shop on Etsy where I sell digital art prints.

Found Jason and Lachlan like this when
I came home from work one day.
Thank you for coming to visit!
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment