Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Monday's Moment: Brothers

A day late, but there was a holiday yesterday! I get a little grace period, right?
 
 
Sometimes I see my boys interacting and it gives me such joy. Last night we decided to take a little hike through the neighborhood to get some fresh air, enjoy the rainy weather, and get ice cream. We hoisted each boy on our backs in their Bobas (seriously a life saver) and took off.
 
After lots of giggles and Blue Moo stained lips and tongues and noses, we headed back. Hubby and I walked side by side and behind us, strapped on our backs, Lachlan reached out one chubby hand and his big brother took it and for over a block they simply giggled at each other and held hands.
 
I just couldn't stop smiling. The four of us were a family. It was such a small, hugely beautiful moment.
 
What was your moment this long holiday weekend? Feel free to leave a comment or share your own blog entry!

No comments:

Post a Comment