Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Monday's Moment: Caramel Apple Shake

Once again, Monday's Moment is on Tuesday!
 
Yeah, a salad. I ate a salad! Actual raw vegetables.
 
Anyone who knows me also knows I hate vegetables. I think its mostly a texture thing but I just can't stand it. (Except cucumbers, I think they just taste gross!) My mom may still remember the carrot incident. I tried to swallow one whole to avoid chewing it and ended up spewing milk all over the table in a dramatic protest.

I have been on many "diets" in my almost 30 years. Most last about a day. Seriously. I realize I don't have food with me at work or I can't afford the food I should eat or I just plain can't bring myself to spend money on *shudder* vegetables. But this time...maybe its different.
 
Doesn't it just LOOK delicious?
Source: www.steaknshake.com
 
 
Saturday, I had my moment. I went to Steak n Shake. It is Fall. They are selling the Caramel Apple Shake. My FAVORITE shake. I ordered it. I ate it. Then I logged onto myfitnesspal.com and I logged it.
 
All 790 calories.
 
Oops.
 
And then I suddenly didn't really crave a Caramel Apple Shake anymore. I've given myself the challenge of creating a low calorie version of it, but I don't think you'll see me order another one any time soon.
 
And that was my moment.
 
I WILL be a skinny 30 year old hot momma.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment