Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday Freebie: Chore Chart

So I've been considering giving my three-year-old a bit more responsibility around the house. He's still making me change his diaper, I might as well making him clean up the table! He really needs to pull his own weight around here!
 
Seriously though, I think chores are important and if I start them early enough, maybe he'll never remember a time when he didn't have to do chores. And maybe then he won't complain that he has to do chores.

Yeah, that won't happen.
 
Regardless, I've created some graphics that can be used in a chore chart. I think I might put this on the fridge and cut out the check mark boxes and make them magnets and he can put his magnet on the chores he has completed that day. It is a work in progress. I'd love to see how you use these!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment