Friday, August 17, 2012

What a Week!


Well, it has been one heck of a week. Tuesday, we took our van in to the shop with an oil leak. Wednesday, they told us it wasn't that bad but they'd take a look at it anyway. Thursday, we got no word. Today, they tell us it'll be next week! So something bad has been discovered.

In the meantime, hubby and I took a much needed day off away from the kids while my mom watched them and we went to King's Island amusement park! It was so much fun and we had a great time, but missed the kids so badly. It was our first day away in well over a year. And at the end of the day, I lost my cell phone on a roller coaster. Brilliant.

But this week I've also been busy working on these!
The Animal Alphabet, 11x14, $20



"Home is wherever you are" blank greeting card, $5
"Owl Always Love You" blank greeting card, $5



Animal Series Prints, $15/each

I am also still running a giveaway if I can get my Facebook page to 100 likes! Head over there to like my page and be entered to win a free 8x10" print of your choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment