Monday, September 17, 2012

Putting an End to the Diaper Stink

In case I haven't mentioned it, I am a bzzagent. I get free stuff in the mail (or coupons to get free stuff) then I talk about it and give my opinion. It is a pretty sweet deal actually. Head to www.bzzagent.com to become an agent yourself.
 
This month I got to review Glade Expressions collection. I got my coupons, headed over to my local store and got the Lavender & Juniper Berry scent. It really does smell good!
 
 
I got the spray mist, and if you like mists this is a good one because it sits on your counter all unassuming and sleek looking instead of looking like someone in the house is extra smelly. I put it on my fridge but I'm sure it will migrate to the bathroom in the near futre.
 
I also got the diffuser and I really love it. First of all, its really cute and doesn't LOOK like a diffuser. I put it in our bedroom, which is where we change the boys now that they are too big for the changing table and it always smells a little "off" in there. Now it smells fantastic! And it only took about an hour for it to smell like that. It's not chemically smelling or anything, it is actually kind of refreshing to walk in to that room now!

No comments:

Post a Comment