Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday Freebie: We Remember

All of us who were born before 2001 have a story to tell about 9/11. Either it was told to us by our parents or we experienced it first-hand. I was a college freshman. That day in September, I remember it being such a beautiful day at Ball State, such contrast from what we saw on our televisions in the residence hall where I lived. I remember not knowing what to feel. But September 12th, I knew. I felt hope, concern, love, and and pride. This country, these people, they were incredible.



 
So our freebie today is a little printable for those of you who would like to remember always that these people, no matter the party divisions, the arguements, the politics of it all, are the heart of this amazing country.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment