Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The Important Thing


Things have been a little stressful lately. I was getting overwhelmed and I felt like I had given myself too much to keep up with. A couple of Fridays ago I ended up at a park on my lunch break, wondering what exactly I was doing and where I wanted to go. It seemed like all the places I wanted to be were further away than ever and all the places I didn't want to be I couldn't escape. 



Sometimes the hubby has a moment of clarity and he says exactly what we need to hear, the truth in simple terms. He did it again last night. "As long as our family is together, we're going to make it. We'll be okay." 

He's right. My full time J.O.B., money problems, bills, debt, et cetera...none of it is as important as the four of us. And it will be okay. 

Sometimes you just need a little reminder. 




No comments:

Post a Comment