Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Exciting New Developments

There is a lot of exciting things going on at bluEYE this month! I have decided to take the plunge and start building the photography side of my business!



First I started out practicing my editing skills non stop for several days on old and new shots of my boys. Then it occurred to me that I was actually getting better


And with that I thought, maybe I could do this for other people. So I decided I would. 


First I have to find other people to help me get my portfolio built up. Then to practice and practice some more. Then hopefully I'll make a little money to get a new lens. Then we'll be cookin', so to speak. 

Also, new to my Etsy Shop, Party Pack Printables:

Rawr! Means Happy Birthday in Dinosaur

Sweet Shoppe Birthday

Exciting things happening! 


No comments:

Post a Comment