Thursday, November 29, 2012

Big Sale, New Designs, and Big Changes!

There's a few things going on in all my crazy businesses. 

As you know I not only work full time, I attempt to run a design business, I've started promoting my photography business and I am also a Mary Kay Consultant. Whew! All of this is for the ultimate goal of being able to stay at home with my boys full time and work out of my home. 

Well, gearing up this holiday season I am running a few specials I wanted to share here!

www.marykay.com/janderson511 to order!
I'm running a 40% off special on Mary Kay this month in to meet my quota and go active again. If YOU are interested in selling Mary Kay please contact me! I am trying to do more with my Mary Kay business so I can go on target next year for Directorship and I need amazing people like you to help me build my team. I truly believe in the Mary Kay business, I know that if you dedicate yourself to it that you will find success. I have seen it in so many other people. Pink Cadillac here I come!

Come and like me on facebook: www.facebook.com/blueyephotography
For those of you who are local or from the surrounding area, I am currently looking for portfolio sessions. You get a free session fee and you get to help me build my portfolio! I have some sessions booked for this weekend already and I can't WAIT to post the photos from these sessions for everyone next week!


You can find the listing at my etsy shop: www.etsy.com/shop/blueyedesigns
And of course my Etsy shop is going strong. I have double sales this month from last month and I'm very excited! I have had great success this month with my Holiday Card a "Year-in-Review" style card with a full color, coated, photo quality front that friends and family can frame and keep. 

I also got around to hanging up some of my own design work in our house! The first photo is our dining room, I hung a copy of the Meal Prayer in green to match our sage green and red kitchen/dining room. 

You can purchase this print here: Meal Prayer
 This photo is our living room, where I hung the "Other Things May Change Us..." quote on our wall of photos, which you can see is totally unfinished!
You can purchase this print here: Other Things May Change

 So much going on during this holiday season for our family but its all exciting stuff! The hubby is starting a new job after spending a year plus at home with our boys and what's best is he will be working third shift and still be able to be home with the kids. But ultimately, if all the things I talked about above pan out, the plan is for me to stay home with them. And since we didn't win the lottery last night, I guess I'll just keep working my tail off to get there!




No comments:

Post a Comment